Holiday Technology Support
Technology support will be availiable from 7:30am - 2:30pm on the following days:
Monday, December 21
Tuesday, December 22
Wednesday, December 23
Monday, December 28
Tuesday, December 29
Wednesday, December 30
- Technology Support is available to all users in the Western School District Monday - Friday 7:30am - 2:30pm
- No support will be on holidays or weekends.
- All support will be running from the Western High School Library.
- Signs will be posted outside the South end of the High School building to identify the entrance that should be used in the event that an equipment swap is necessary.
- In person support is by appointment only. Users must contact the support line to schedule an appointment.
- Technology Support line - 517-841-8899
- Phones will be answered from 7:30am - 2:30pm M-F
- If the lines are busy, users should leave a message and a technician will return the call as soon as possible during normal support hours.
High School/Middle School Schoology Login
- Open the App
- Select "SSO" or "Sign in Through School"
- Search for school using 49269 (our school's zip code)
- Select Western High School OR Western Middle School (DO NOT SELECT WESTERN SCHOOL DISTRICT)
- Log in with your (Google) School email and password
You may also watch THIS video for a video tutorial.
If you have issues, please contact the help desk by using the Help Desk App or calling 517-841-8899.
If you need assistance solving a problem with a student iPad, iPad App, or network connection, please contact the Help Desk by calling the number below, or by selecting the Help Desk icon on the student iPad and submitting a ticket.
Western Help Desk
Please understand that we are currently serving both in person and remote learners. If your call is directed to voice mail please leave your name and phone number so that we can contract you to assist in resolving your issue.