The open enrollment period for device coverage protection is now closed. The enrollment period is generally open from the date of deployment until October first. We apologize for any hardship this may cause.
New students will be offered the opportunity to enroll as they enter the district and devices are deployed. They will need to contact the Student Help Desk to get information on enrolling. 517-841-8899
All technology forms and Device Coverage Plan payments must be completed online.
Deadline: October 1, 2022
You will need the serial number of the iPad you wish to enroll to complete the enrollment process. The serial number is printed on an asset sticker located on the back of the iPad.
You may access the Enrollment in the 1:1 program and Device Coverage Plan Online by clicking this link:
k12techrepairs.com/western- school-district-technology- usage/
Alternately, you may scan this QR code to access the 1:1 Enrollment and Device Coverage Plan Online:
- Technology Support is available to all users in the Western School District Monday - Friday 7:30am - 2:30pm
- No support will be provided on holidays or weekends.
- Technology Support line - 517-841-8899
- Phones will be answered from 7:30am - 2:30pm M-F
- If the lines are busy, users should leave a message and a technician will return the call as soon as possible during normal support hours.
High School/Middle School Schoology Login
- Open the App
- Select "SSO" or "Sign in Through School"
- Search for school using 49269 (our school's zip code)
- Select Western High School OR Western Middle School (DO NOT SELECT WESTERN SCHOOL DISTRICT)
- Log in with your (Google) School email and password
You may also watch THIS video for a video tutorial.
If you have issues, please contact the help desk by using the Help Desk App or calling 517-841-8899.
Elementary SeeSaw Login
Please watch THIS video for instructions on logging into SeeSaw.
Quick Start Guide 2022-23
To set up your iPad on your home WiFi and register your iPad for insurance, follow these steps.
Help Desk Info
If you have problems with your iPad, here are the steps you should go through to trouble shoot.
Accessing Free or Low Cost Home Internet
This document contains the most recent information on securing low or no cost home internet.
If you need assistance solving a problem with a student iPad, iPad App, or network connection, please contact the Help Desk by calling the number below, or by selecting the Help Desk icon on the student's iPad and submitting a ticket.
Western Help Desk
If your call is directed to voice mail, please leave your name and phone number so that we can contact you to assist in resolving your issue.